PLEASE BE AWARE THAT DUE TO REDUCE STAFFING LEVELS THROUGHOUT OUR OFFICE AND OUR SUPPLIER NETWORK WE ANTICIPATE SOME DELAYS IN THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS FOR UPDATES ON DELIVERY TIME (EMAILS MAY BE IN YOUR SPAM/JUNK FILE IF NOTHING IN YOUR INBOX)
YOUR PATIENCE DURING THIS UNPRECEDENTED TIME IS APPRECIATED.
At Tom’s Garden Equipment we aim to provide you, the customer, a top sales service. Focusing on 100% Customer Satisfaction, providing the very best quality garden tools and equipment we aim to ensure that your experience on using the Tom’s Garden Equipment web site is one that will make you want to recommend us to your friends. Our experienced team are here to help you and give you any advice that you may need.
If you cannot find the product that you are looking for, please contact us as we are able to supply most makes and models
We commissioned our site with the following aims in mind.
1. Security - The security of our customer’s payment is our top priority in the online shopping environment. We neither see nor hold credit card data. All credit and debit card transactions are undertaken through SAGEPAY, one of the largest and most respected credit card processing companies, using the most advanced encryption technologies to ensure absolute confidentiality.
2. Privacy - We can assure you that the information that you provide us will not be shared with anyone else. Please see our Privacy Statement Page for more info.
3. Ease of Use - We believe that the design of our site provides an easy and intuitive way to find the products you require.
Either select from the Product Categories on the left, use other sections such as Special Offers or Best Sellers to find what you are looking for. You can also simply enter a keyword in the search box at the top of the page or refine your search using the Refine Search feature that appears on the right after searching. Please note that all weights and measurements given on the website are as accurate as possible but may vary slightly.
4. Delivery Information - we offer free delivery to residents of the U.K. zone A & B for all order over £99.00. Orders below that amount are charged £5.99 delivery charge. Delivery is normally the next working day for orders received before 2.00pm. In the event that your order will take longer than this, we will contact you to notify you of the expected delivery date, and you will have the option to cancel if you wish.
UK Mail charge extra for certain postcodes (Zone C,D &E) which they class as Highlands and Islands - deliveries are charged at £18 per order.
Zone A - All postcode areas in England & Wales
Zone B - DD, DG, EH, FK, G. KA (except KA27 & KA28), KY, ML, TD, AB 1 to AB 16. AB 21 to AB 25, AB 30, AB39, PA 1 to PA 19, PH 1 to PH 3
Zone C - AB 31 to AB 38, AB 40 to AB 56, IV 1 to 28, IV 30 to 32, IV 36 & 40, IV 52 to 54, IV63, KW 1 to 14, PA 21 to PA 38, PH 4 to PH 41, PH 49, PH 50.
Zone D - HS, IV 41 to 49, IV 51, 55 & 56. KA 27 & 28, KW 15 to17. PA 20, PA 41 to 49, PA 60 to 78, PH 42 to 44. ZE. Isle of Man (IM). Channel Islands
5. Returns Policy - If you are not delighted with your purchase you have the right to cancel within 14 days of your purchase, or 14 days from the receipt of the goods (whichever is longer). If you cancel your order you will have your payment refunded (minus any carriage costs), provided you return your goods in perfect condition, with all packaging and instructions, to us at the address shown on the contact us page. Before returning any goods please phone our office for a returns number.
When you are returning faulty goods or an incorrectly-supplied product, we will cover the cost of returning the item. Please contact us to arrange this.
If you are returning goods for exchange or refund, where the goods were neither incorrectly-supplied nor faulty, we will not be liable for your postage costs. Exchanges will incur the cost of posting the replacement item(s) to you.
6. Faulty Goods - If you have a faulty item that is less than 30 days old, please contact us for a refund/replacement. If the item is more than 30 days old, please contact either Toms Garden Equipment or the manufacturer and they will discuss the problem with you and the process for a repair/replacement.
7 WEEE Regulations
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK.
Much of the UK's WEEE ends up in landfill, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and also human health.
Many electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save our natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites. Toms Garden Equipment is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.
For example, if a customer bought a new chainsaw from us we would accept their old chainsaw and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely. Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item.
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol shown below.
Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.